CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Saturday, September 11, 2010
I finally got my Autumn Splendor kit uploaded to my stores and yes! I joined a new store! I also am doing a sale from today thru the 24th to celebrate my joining Scraps With Attitude! You can find a preview for my new tagger kit and the sale ad.
I priced EVERYTHING at $1! Links to both stores at at the bottom of this blog post.

Thanks for looking! =)

Autumn Splendor Tagger Kit:





Thanks for looking! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hun!!! Welcome to SWA!!! Im following you and will link you on my page =)

Unknown said...

@April Thanks luv! I'm such a big fan of yours! I'm following already on my personal blog. =) I'll be sure to link your blinkie on mine as well. thanks!

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews