CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Monday, September 6, 2010
Hey all!
I just wanted to post a couple upcoming freebies. I made them for 2 different blogtrains and they are set to be released on the 15th so be sure to subscribe to me or follow me to be notified of the post.

this one is for the Wilma4Ever Blogtrain, theme was Autumn.
I made the clusters from an Autumn kit I'm working on.


and this one is for the Brat Pack Blogtrain, theme was Animal Crackers.

I couldn't really come up with a kit for this one so I just went with frames.

Can't go wrong with frames, right? lol

be sure to come back on the 15th for the freebies!
Thanks for looking! =)


0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews