CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Friday, January 23, 2009
So I'm finally back. For reals this time. :-P When I post my last entry, it was right before we moved, I was still in school and then the holiday season hit us so I've been basically super busy until now. So I'm not so busy now so I'll be able to devote alittle more time to the pixel addictions. lol

I also am SO excited to announce that I joined the Creative Team for DMK Designs!! Danielle of DMK Designs is super talented with all the kits she makes. She offers freebies as well as PTU kits. You've got to check her out if you haven't already. You can find her by the blinkie below!



I'll also be doing photo tag and sig tag tutorials. I'll also try to get back to making scrapkits and freebies as well. My laptop isn't back up to par or least the way I had it before it crashed last fall.

Thats about it! =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews