EXCLUSIVE TO

CU LICENSES

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute

Google+ Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013
please join me at Scrap and Tubes for the BIG iDSD sale!
first, the big iDSD sale lasts only this weekend, Nov 1 - Nov 3.
there are free gift with purchase, coupons and lots of other designer sales!



another special that I am having on my blog only is below:
any purchases made this weekend only
Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Buy 5, Get 2 Free
Buy 10, Get 5 Free
*excludes bundles and applicable to my products only*

after purchase is made, please email your paypal/store receipt to my address at lovelyn8tvdesigns@gmail.com. I will process all emails as quickly as possible, expect up to 48 hours for a reply.



0 comments:

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

NETWORK FOLLOWERS