CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Friday, November 1, 2013
please join me at Scrap and Tubes for the BIG iDSD sale!
first, the big iDSD sale lasts only this weekend, Nov 1 - Nov 3.
there are free gift with purchase, coupons and lots of other designer sales!



another special that I am having on my blog only is below:
any purchases made this weekend only
Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Buy 5, Get 2 Free
Buy 10, Get 5 Free
*excludes bundles and applicable to my products only*

after purchase is made, please email your paypal/store receipt to my address at lovelyn8tvdesigns@gmail.com. I will process all emails as quickly as possible, expect up to 48 hours for a reply.



0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews