CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Sunday, October 21, 2012
so my friend, Pink, of Pink's Poetic Scraps has a sweet cat, Lil Bit. He recently was hit by a car :( and he was hurt pretty bad. He needs surgery and the amount is pretty substantial. Pink is accepting donations for his surgery. I have the same donation button on the left column of my blog where you can donate straight-away or you can go to her blog and read more about Lil Bit HERE.

You can purchase her products or just donate, either will help raise the funds. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews