CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Monday, February 27, 2012
hey all! I was on such a roll when I posted alot of freebies but as you can imagine, life can get us all pretty busy at times. :) I've managed to make a new template and a new freebie! I have a CU template called Lucky Tree, which I've already uploaded to my store. Farrah is so understanding with my lack of scrapping mojo. lol She's so awesome! anywho, the freebie is for a Facebook timeline cover. As I understand it, most people are being switched over without much of a choice. So spruce it up with a custom cover! I included 2 covers, one with a elements and one with a cutout for your photos. Drop shadow has already been added so sorry if it might get abit difficult for the more novice users.

That's about it! Have fun and previews are below. :)

Available at DesignerScraps now!


and the freebie!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 28, 2012. Thanks again.

Shirley's Creations said...

Thanks so much for these scripts.They're fascinating.
Shirley

Jo Jo said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful banner!

Unicorn said...

4shared link is dead

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews