CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Hello All!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. It has been a couple weeks since I posted about retiring. I had some time to think about full retirement and I honestly can't think of anything I would rather be doing than scrapbooking. LOL I admit that my decision to retire was sudden and really without considering all that went with the decision. I felt like I hit a wall in designing. I was burnt out. I started out scrapbooking as a hobby, creating sig tags and tutorials and it was alot of fun. Somewhere along the way, it became a job. I have the luxury to design as a hobby and I don't want it to feel like work. Yknow? I really just have been putting so much pressure on myself. Since being away from the pressure of working/designing, I've had such a great time relaxing. At first, I really wasn't sure what to do with myself. LOL with Christmas coming up, it was a much welcome break. I spent the time with my family, more time with my kids in just hanging out. I think what I really needed was just a break. I had been at this for about 2 years straight and all I needed was a vacation. :)

So with the New Year (and my birthday) coming up, I think I'm going to take the entire month of January off. I have already pulled out of my stores, save Twilight Scraps and Designer Scraps. I'm on with Twilight Scraps through the end of the month. I will stay in Designer Scraps and start fresh come February.

I want to thank everyone for the messages of support, they are very much appreciated! And I will see you all in February!

Much love,
Wy <3

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews