CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Friday, November 25, 2011
so I have a new quickpage for y'all today. 
I used the page kit "Transform" page kit by Farrah's Designer Scraps.
she is currently having a $0.50 sale that runs through November 27th.
yep! 50 cents!! can't beat that with a stick! :)
find all the kit and all her other awesome products at DESIGNER SCRAPS.
please stop by her blog to say a quick thanks.
<3


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely share :)

Unicorn said...

4shared link is dead

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews