CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Saturday, January 15, 2011
So one of my stores is closing at the end of this month and I'm sad to see Nikki close the store but we all gotta do what we gotta do. Most of the designers have transferred over to Twilight Scraps, I already have. Scrappin Warehouse will be closing down for good on the 31st.

So I am having a close-out sale. 60% off all my products (except for my bundles) at Scrappin Warehouse. Many of the designers are having huge sales as well so please stop on by the store.

Click HERE to see my products at Scrappin Warehouse.
Thanks! =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews