CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Thursday, November 11, 2010
So I've been a busy little bee. =) I have several updates!

First, I joined a new store!
I joined the wonderful designers at ScrappinWarehouse.com!

I am currently uploading all my products so be sure to check it out this weekend because I will be having a $1 sale for the remainder of this month to celebrate!

And another update is I have a new tagger kit! It's called Lovely Christmas and you can find it at both my current stores. Will be uploading it to Scrapping Warehouse as well. You can find a preview of it below!


and now the freebies! well okay, maybe not today BUT I have a tagger kit and a CU pack that will be released as part of 2 blog trains on November 15th (or the 14th, depending on where you live).
You can find previews of those below.
Thanks for visiting!





0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews