EXCLUSIVE TO

CU LICENSES

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010
I joined The Brat Pack Blogtrain and for this month, we are doing an "Animal Crackers" theme.
You can see in the previews below, what everyone else made.
Everyone came up with something awesome!
Be sure to check out everyone else on the train, you can find the links below my preview.
I <3 comments and thanks for visiting! 
Wy of LKD



Here is my part for the train:
Download link is here:
http://www.box.net/shared/m32ubszj1o

And you can find the rest of the designers for the blogtrain here:

4 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Stephanie said...

Thank you for your part of this super cute blog train! :)

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for your part of the Animal Crackers BT! :)

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

NETWORK FOLLOWERS