CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
So I've decided that everything I've made up until now will remain CU and free. Anything I make from now on will be personal use only with a couple free CU items here and there. PLEASE PLEASE do not sell them or offer them as freebies on your own websites. I scrapped the idea of the CU4CU license. I'll just be making a majority of my CU items pay to use.

That's about it! I also will be taking a break from scrapping and tutorial writing from the 11th to the end of the month. Thanks for the support!

=) Wy of Designs by LK

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews