CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Friday, July 2, 2010
So I wanted to make this sale for the 4th of July weekend. 76% is for the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776! Although real history will tell us that it was adopted on July 4th, the actual signing did not conclude until August 2, 1776. Just a little tid bit for ya there. ;-)

Anywho, the sale is now active and will expire 12am July 5th. So you have tonight, tomorrow and all day sunday to purchase my kits at the price. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I would just like to move some product and hopefully you all would benefit as well from the VERY low price. =)

Click the image to go to my kits in the store.
Thanks for looking! =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews