CU LICENSES
I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(
MY PINTEREST
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I made this template from the sailboat I made for my "Fun in the Sun" PTU kit.
It's 1400px by 1400px.
I included both PSP and PSD files as layers.
Hopefully, someone can use it.
Download link below the preview.
Comments are greatly appreciated!
Thanks for looking! =)
*CLICK IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW*
Download link here:
Labels:
digital scrapbooking freebies,
Freebie,
Freebies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
GRAB MY BLINKIE

4 comments:
Thank you, the boat is sweet!
I love it! Just the thing for scrapping photos of my weekend sailor husband! Thank you very much.
Lovely, thankyou:)
wow!! thx so much for these cu items! they are perfect for i kit i want to make, but i didnt have material for it
Post a Comment