EXCLUSIVE TO

CU LICENSES

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute

Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sorry I haven't been online much these days. :-P For those who follow me. All 2 of you. LOL ;-) Anywho, I've had this kit sitting on my computer forever! I managed to back it up before my laptop crashed the last 2 times. I finally finished it and so here it is.

I love doing papers so there are like 6, but I'm not so good at the elements. :"> Nonetheless, here it is. I'd LOVE to see any tags or anything else made with stuff so if you'd like to share, email me at: lovelyn8tvdesigns@gmail.com.

Download link is below the preview! Please leave me some love! =)




Personal Use Only - Free To Use

download link is HERE.


Thanks!! =)

6 comments:

M & M Picture Creations said...

i have downloaded this kit..it is too cute

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

psychozoe said...

MMMMMM that pie looks scrumptious! Thank you for this kit

Suzanne said...

I really, really love the colors in this kit! Thanks so much for sharing!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) post on Mar. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Jo Jo said...

So cute! Thank you so much!

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

NETWORK FOLLOWERS