CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
The last template I was using had been giving me issues so I just had to go with something different. I still new at the blogger templates and when I went to insert the new one, I deleted all my little widgets I had. :( So I'll end up having to repost a couple things. I wanted to get an "affiliates" list going. If you have a blogspot and would like to exchange links, please let me know! If you'd like to email me, my email addy is: lovelyn8tvdesigns@gmail.com

Oh ya, I also will be posting some freebie CU frames I've been working on. BBL! =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews