CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
So its autumn in the desert. Sometimes doesn't really feel like it at all though, especially with the high of 94 degrees we're getting today. =) We can still play in the pool! hehe So with the season change comes the germies. 2 of my little ones have had a cold for about a week with no sign of getting better. And I woke up this morning with the frog in my throat, achy, headache and generally lethargic feeling when you're sicker than a dog. lol

With that said, I probably wont be posting another freebie again until at least thursday and I intend on releasing my PTU kit on friday. Its turning out bigger than I had anticipated so I was thinking of maybe offering it to the first 100 *if there are that many people interested* at $1. And than switching it to $2. I've been working on it non-stop for the last few days and Im finishing up my werewolf today and starting on my frankenstein along with some buttons and headstones. Depending on how I feel, I'll finish up some wordart. Im so excited that I want to share a very SMALL preview with you. I'll release the name with the kit on friday. ;-)


And here are a couple pics of fall time in Tucson!

Its been abit rainy, windy, chilly and hot around here. lol


The rainbows are always awesome. =)


A tree already changing colors on the Rincons, mountains east of Tucson.


And finally the beautiful Catalinas north of Tucson.
We're tucked in a valley between 4 mountains.



0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews