EXCLUSIVE TO

CU LICENSES

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
So its autumn in the desert. Sometimes doesn't really feel like it at all though, especially with the high of 94 degrees we're getting today. =) We can still play in the pool! hehe So with the season change comes the germies. 2 of my little ones have had a cold for about a week with no sign of getting better. And I woke up this morning with the frog in my throat, achy, headache and generally lethargic feeling when you're sicker than a dog. lol

With that said, I probably wont be posting another freebie again until at least thursday and I intend on releasing my PTU kit on friday. Its turning out bigger than I had anticipated so I was thinking of maybe offering it to the first 100 *if there are that many people interested* at $1. And than switching it to $2. I've been working on it non-stop for the last few days and Im finishing up my werewolf today and starting on my frankenstein along with some buttons and headstones. Depending on how I feel, I'll finish up some wordart. Im so excited that I want to share a very SMALL preview with you. I'll release the name with the kit on friday. ;-)


And here are a couple pics of fall time in Tucson!

Its been abit rainy, windy, chilly and hot around here. lol


The rainbows are always awesome. =)


A tree already changing colors on the Rincons, mountains east of Tucson.


And finally the beautiful Catalinas north of Tucson.
We're tucked in a valley between 4 mountains.



0 comments:

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

NETWORK FOLLOWERS