CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Friday, September 5, 2008
So I had a blogspot before but deleted it because my kits were being misused. :( That wasn't nice but I'm willing to give this another shot because I love graphics and digi-scrapping so much! I only hope this time around goes well. =)

I'll be posting new stuff soon and hope to debut some kits in some online stores in the very near future! Keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for reading! =)

1 comments:

Tori said...

Unfortunately, any time you create digital pieces, they will be misused, whether they are free or you have sold them. As a digital designer myself, I can totally relate. Just remember that you do this because you love it, and it helps take some of the "sting" away from it.

Good luck with your new venture! (((Hugs)))

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews