CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Sunday, November 11, 2012
hey all!! yayyyyy! I'm back! I was offline for a little more than a week no thanks to my computer freaking out and almost dying. :( but I managed to fix it! B-) hacker status. LOL

anywho, I was ready to upload the following products to my stores when I lost my computer so its now finally ready! they're all uploaded and ready for you in all my stores. :) the paper templates are only available in Designer Scraps, Scrapalicious and Butterfly Blush.

OH YA! I left a couple store and joined one more. nothing personal at all, they're lovely ladies. :) so, if you click the links below, you can find all my new stuff ready for ya. I'm having a 40% off sale in all my stores all month long as well. take advantage of it!

thanks for sticking it out with me, y'all are awesome! and thanks for visiting me! <3 p="p">





0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews