CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
hey all! so I'm supposed to be in retirement BUT I couldn't pass up Halloween again! :) I've added a bunch of new templates, my license price is half off and a Facebook freebie for ya! Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up some more templates that I'm currently working on. You can find all my stuff at the Smiley Creations Store, click HERE to visit my stuff. You can find my license HERE and the Facebook freebie HERE.

Miss you guys tons! :)














and the Facebook freebie!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

these are great!!!!

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews