CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Friday, February 15, 2013
hey all! so a quick post to remind you of a current sale in 2 of my stores that are having a huge Valentine's Day sale! it all ends tomorrow so be sure to grab up my stuff while its on sale! :)

SCRAP CANDY - 50% OFF (featured designer of the month!)

I also made an exclusive Facebook freebie for Scrap Candy, preview is below. "Like" the store fanpage to download it!

and finally my new cu template! for all those who have requested the template. :) I sometimes forget that not everyone uses PSP. :) the template is available in all my store except for ScriptzRUs.
thanks for coming by to visit me again! :)


0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews