CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Sunday, October 10, 2010
From the DesignerScraps.com newsletter by Farrah's Creations as owner of the store. =)
*********************************************

October is National Domestic Violence awareness month!
Now those of you that know me well know that this is something that is close to my heart, so I have created this jam packed set all to help raise awareness of Domestic Violence.
As a survivor myself I feel that I'm always worried about being judged or not being good enough for anyone so I have named this kit Carefree, to help me and anyone really, remember to take time to enjoy your life, even the little things and be happy with who you are! We are all special and we all deserved to be loved and to be treated with respect and never to feel worthless or hopeless.
I hope you enjoy this set as much as I enjoyed creating it!
HERE
Plus check out a few of the new products available at www.designerscraps.com
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Farrah
 


Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket Photobucket     

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews