CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Sunday, April 19, 2009
I've been tagged by Danielle! Thanks!! =) I don't quite know 8 people but I'll still give it a shot. hehe

8 things I'm looking forward to (not in any particular order).

1. the summer!
2. my daughter's birthday in june!
3. the fall to start so I can start my classes again. B-)
4. Halloween!
5. August when my kids go back to school again. lol
6. reaching my weight-loss goal.
7. november 24!!! B-)
8. honey's work schedule to shift to days!


8 things I did yesterday.

1. made chicken fried rice.
2. tweeted from tweetdeck!
3. finished my new scrapkit.
4. dropped the kids off with my mom.
5. watched "mermaids" on encore.
6. did a load of laundry.
7. printed from scrapbook pages.
8. shopped target.


8 things I wish I could do.

1. lose weight quicker!
2. make myself like exercising lol
3. win the lottery
4. spend more time scrapping.
5. meet robert pattinson!! B-)
6. hug robert. lol
7. shop at target withOUT the kids freaking out. :(
8. go on vacation to australia!! B-)


8 shows I watch.

1. Law & Order: SVU
2. CSI: Miami
3. Reba
4. First 48
5. Forensic Files
6. Ghost Hunter
7. Masterpiece Theatre Classic (PBS)
8. Mighty B!


8 People I tag

1. Danielle
2. Echo
lol Dont know many other people on blogspot. :-P

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews