Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Blogtrain :: Under the Big Top

I forgot to post this yesterday! :( so sorry. my kids just went back to school today so Ive been running around like a mad woman since yesterday. :) download links for my alpha are below my preview. please don't forget to visit all the other designers on the train.
thanks so much!




***************************


Always Creations
ArianneGrafX
Capricious Scraps
Craftypoly
you are here -----> Designs by LK
Ditz Bitz
Gimptastic Scraps
Pink's Poetic Scraps


8 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is one of the prettiest ALPHAs ever!! Thanks so much for this wonderful gift of your generosity!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this alpha! So pretty. Thanks for sharing your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely alpha :) Thank you for creating it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this alpha! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete