CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Thursday, May 10, 2012
hey all! so I FINALLY have a new script! yayyyyy! :) and I also am doing a $1 sale this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day here in the US. I will be with my mama off on a mini-holiday so I won't be near a computer to wish all the mamas a fabulous day!

$1 SALE - May 11th through May 13th


so for my script, its a flag/banner script. I am working on one with stars. this script has already been uploaded to my store, DESIGNER SCRAPS.

thanks for visiting! :)



********************************
I FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER. I HAVE ANOTHER NEW ELEMENT SET, ITS ALSO ON SALE.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews