CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Thursday, December 1, 2011
yayyyyyy! lots of awesome stuff going on this month! 

first off, I was picked for Designer Spotlight in not one but TWO STORES!! :))
you can find me front and center over at Aussie Scraps and Twilight Scraps
HUGE thanks to Gail & Nikki for selecting me! B-)
I have set my sales for 35% in both stores!
My sale will run Dec 1st through Dec 15th.


AUSSIE SCRAP DESIGNS

TWILIGHT SCRAPS


and last but certainly not least, Deb and Tezza from Scriptz R Us invited me to join their new store.
they have scripts and templates in their store. be there or be square. B-)
I'm just now uploading all my scripts so it will be ready in the next day or so.



1 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful part of this kit. It is all awesome!

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews