Thursday, September 15, 2011

BratPack Blogtrain - September 2011

so for this month's blogtrain, I made some elements from some of my latest scripts. :) hope yall like them!
download link is below my preview.
I love comments! :)



**********************************************
The Brat Pack Blogtrain





Stina ::designs by stina::

Tootypup: Tootypup Scraps

Anita: Daydreamers

Carmen: Doodling Divas

Dawn: Sunshine Daze

Elisa: Digital Designs by Elisa

Jen: Jens Sweet Temptations

Jenny: Jenny's Designz

Jeremy: Tagging with Base

Ketty: Charlieonline

Lei: Brattitude Scraps

Linda: CandyWrap

Loretta: Loretta B (site is in Italian - you will need a translator)

Mandi: Creating with Fae

Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps

SueEllen: Wicked Creationz Scraps

Tammy: TLP Designz

Victoria: Signature Collections

YOU ARE HERE ------->Wy: Designs by LK

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these little cuties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your part of the blog train! thx so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness! So cute! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete