Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BNB Blogtrain Sept - Witching Season


The BNB Blogtrain was closed so I am not attaching a list of participating designers.
For anyone looking to join a new blogtrain, you are welcome to join mine:
January Rain Blogtrain


****************************
hello all! for this month's blogtrain, I made a tagger size witch.
it is a single image, not on layers.
its commercial use okay but not CU4CU.
download link is below my preview.
oh how I love Halloween! :)
thanks for visiting!
Wy


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supe cute witch! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete