Saturday, August 27, 2011

Freebie :: Family Templates

sorry for my plain jane template. haha 
I have 2 templates for you today. one says "family" and the other says "home".
I had these 2 sitting on my desktop for months and months and just now finishing it.
I dont know why it took me so long. actually, I was planning on writing a script with it
but decided against it so I can make it as freebie for y'all.
freebies are awesome aren't they? :)

the download link is below my preview.
have a fab saturday!
<3 Wy


11 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for these great templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you so much for these great templates...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realise this is an old template, but I was wondering if it is still possible I could get it. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete