CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Monday, April 4, 2011
hey all! sorry for the long absence. I've been gone for some personal issues. I'm finally back on top of things after being gone for about 3 weeks now. And next Monday, my youngest will be turning 4 years old! =)
to celebrate, I will be having a $1 sale (excluding bundles) on all my products! I have all my prices set for all my stores so be sure to grab them while they are super cheap. You can find links to my stores below.
Thanks for visiting! =)


*ad was created using the Birthday Girl Collection by Studio Flergs.*

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews