CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello all! Dont you hate it when you think you have some free time but you end up being more busy than usual? LOL Last week was super swamped for me after I thought I would have free time to play. Anywho, I have contributed to a worthy cause.
So this is how it works, you make a donation to the Red Cross of $10USD or more and you will get this collab kit as a thank you gift. There are 47 designers that participated so you will be getting 47 kits!! The theme is "Seasons" so you get kits that include spring, summer, fall and winter. I did my part with winter. You can find my preview below.


We designers and project organizer do not see the money at all and we do not receive a portion of it. 100% of your donation goes to the Red Cross. Please click HERE to go to the main project blog. And click HERE to find out how to donate.
Also a heads up, I am also participating in another project that helps with the victims of the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami so be on the lookout for more info on that. I'll post again when I get more info. I can't donate much money on my own but I still want to help so this is the best way for me to do it. I really hope that you would consider to help donating for either causes. Its important that you make sure you donate to the right organization because alot of people are taking advantage of people's kindness by scams. Do not fall for anything spicious. Click HERE for a page on Yahoo.com that lists organizations that help with the New Zealand earthquake and the one in Japan.

Thanks again for your time!
Wy =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews