CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hey everyone!
Just a quick note to tell you about the contest we are running at www.designerscraps.com!
Farrah has brought back taggers size kits for 2011 and in celebration we running an awesome contest!
Make a tag using any kit from our store and send it to Farrah's Creations!
All tags will then be uploaded to our facebook page and voting will begin on January 31st!
There will be 4 prizes:
1st place will get a $10 gift certificate to the store
2nd place will get a $5 gift certificate to the store
3rd place will get a $3 and 4th place a $2
Good luck everyone!

I have all my tagger kits on sale for 30%, I have extended my birthday sale.
You can find them all in the store by clicking HERE.
Thanks so much for visiting! =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews