Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Freebie :: CU Diamond Rings

I'm going to make a tutorial on how to make the diamonds for those of you who would like it in a different color than the ones I'm offering as a freebie here. Stay posted for that tutorial.
In the mean time, here is the freebie.
I have only 3 rings as PNG files in the zipped folder: white, pink and teal.
Please read my TOU. You can use them for CU items in kits.
You may not sell the template alone or offer it as a freebie.
Please direct anyone who wants the template to my blog.
Download link below the preview.
Thanks for looking! =)
*CLICK IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW*
Download link here:

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute , thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the diamond ring freebie! I wish my diamond was this big! LOL! Very pretty, thanks again ♥

    ReplyDelete