Thursday, March 11, 2010

Freebie :: Spring Greetings Tagger Size Kit

You can find the download link below the preview. The preview ... sucks. lol I made it animated so I only had to post 1 image. You can get a better preview when you download the kit. I was going to make this PTU but I figured it would get alot more use if it was a freebie. Freebies are awesome aren't they?! hehe

I'd LOVE to see any tags made with this kit as well as any of my other kits. =)
Hope y'all like/enjoy it!
*CLICK IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW*

download link is HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Graphics category today [12 Mar 10:52am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your kits! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete